Thursday, February 9, 2012

Palm Beach Sandal Company

I know a lot of people have heard and wear Jack Rogers, but they are not the "original" Palm Beach sandal. The original was Luigi, who came up with the style. They became so fashionable, that the Jack Rogers company mass produced sandals that looked like Luigi's.

Anyone from Palm Beach and some parts of South Florida, should know the Bonanno Sandals. Bonanno sandals is an offspring of the original Luigi sandals, because Mr. Bonanno worked for Mr. Luigi. I have been wearing Bonanno sandals my whole life. Mother got me my first pair when I was 2 years old. I wish I had a picture of them handy. They were so cute! The Bonanno family is a local West Palm Beach family, who have marketed their sandals very well in Palm Beach County.

Now the company is called, Palm Beach Sandal Company. When people see my Palm Beach Sandals they automatically think they are Jack Rogers, but they aren't. PB Sandals are 100% leather (unlike JR) and you can custom make your sandals.

Right now I am working on two sandals. One is for my Mother's Fox hunting club in Maryland and the other one is for my college, Washington College. I have also custom made sandals for my Little & Glittle in my sorority! My niece just went off to Ole Miss and I custom designed her sandals to have Ole Miss colors (all of her friends want to borrow them for the games), and some my sorority sisters have called Monica (the owner) to help them design their ideal sandal!

Palm Beach Sandals is family owned and they are so friendly and welcoming! It is so nice to have things personalized! Y'all should check them out! Also...Lilly Pultizer herself wears Palm Beach Sandals!  Another fun fact, the first pair of sandals were designed for the fashion icon, Jackie O! Everyone deserves something special and personalized!
This is my sketch of what I want for Mother's hunt club sandal!


My favorite pair of PB Sandals


My personal collection!


My GLitte's personalized sandals. These are her favorite colors, so she obviously needed a pair with both colors!


This is my sketch for my Washington College sandal!

5 comments:

  1. How cool! Custom sandals, I love the look of these. You are so thoughtful to give them as gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones I designed for my mom's hunt club turned out amazing and they were the hot item at the Hunt's auction!
    I love Palm Beach Sandal Company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that. I always thought Jack Rogers was the original. I will now have to look into purchasing a pair of Palm Beach - love that you come customized them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luigi Pucillo was my paternal grandmother's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Review of the Best https://www.nicheforbeach.com/ Products for the Summer - DONE

    The weather is getting drier, the evenings are eventually being balmier and also the beach is starting to entice you in contact with its sandy beaches and in to its blue waters; summer months is just around the bend. Regardless if you're thinking of holding your anniversary summer BBQ at the beach resort, or celebrating your friends baby shower at one of the beach fronts, we have got you met with 5 of the best beach-product styles presently.

    1. Summer bags

    What's better than patterns that support craftsmens around the globe and are eco-friendly?!

    These are the bags of summertime 2018, handmade, elegant, useful, and desirable. There are six straw bags that you will see on the streets from California to Milan. The six straw summer bags are The French Net Bag, The Abaca Straw Tote, Hand Woven Straw Tote, The Straw Circle Bag, The Circle Cross Body Bag, The Bamboo Clutch. These providers are the method to go, due to the fact that they are simultaneously affordable and making waves on the planet of ethics and sustainability. Now, go get that bag you have actually had your eye on!

    2. Swimsuit

    If you are thinking of buying a basic, normal swimsuit or one-piece swimsuit to revamp your beachwear choice, you're wrong. There are lots of different brand new designs for summer 2019 to select from. Considering that you will spend the majority of the time on the beach from early morning to evening, there's a type of beachwear code and rigorous style rules to follow: a particular beachwear design for each minute or celebration of the day. And given that we desire it both elegant, sexy and concealing our small complexes, there exists a great deal of online https://www.nicheforbeach.com/products/beach-sandals concept-store featuring a trendy selection of the best brands in the world.

    3. Summer beach towel

    Whether drying away shortly after going swimming, bumming on the sand, or displaying in the sun's rays (with sun block of course!), a summer beach towel is a summer must-have. However, not all of the beach towels are crafted equal. To ensure you are investing in the best beach towel capable, there are a few essential beach towel buying tips you ought to consult whenever buying:

    Fiber content: Normally, beach towels are made from 100% cotton terrycloth, but more options are offered in microfiber material. Cotton has the traditional looped design that's more plush and absorbent, while microfiber has a smoother surface area and dries quicker.

    Use cases: Whenever you are utilizing the towel typically for lounging on the yellow sand, try to use a sand-resistant pick or comfortable beach blanket. A more deluxe, absorbing option is better suited for drying away post-swim at the swimming pool or beach.

    4. Accessories

    Brighten your look and feel for summer season's much longer days, warm nights, and also beachy afternoons by having casual, sturdy canvas-inspired beach accessories. Not just are they made for the fresh air, these items also match perfectly with your desired warm-weather staple: khaki jeans.

    A vibrant scarf, a light in weight leather handbag and also elegant sunglasses are the awesome accessories for a warm summer day. French watch and jewellery designer Cartier has created a beautiful range of beach accessories for girls to cheer up your style.

    ReplyDelete